With the ongoing festive season on the arrival of Lord Ganesha, the city of Mumbai is glittering with lights and enthusiasm. The Ganesh Mandals bring in an atmosphere of celebration and pomp. If you are excited to see devotees praising the lord, here are 5 Ganesh Mandals you must visit with our surprise element:
- Lalbaugcha Raja: This is the most famous and most visited Mandals in Mumbai. The queue is really long and it takes 1 or two days to get a Darshan, but it is truly worth the wait and is mesmerizing. Lord Ganesha has a shining human like body structure with an elephant head, resting on the lavish throne with enticing sets behind.
While you wait in queue for so long and hunger strikes you, after your Darshan you can satisfy your hunger lavishly at Social offline, Lower Parel.
- Andhericha Raja: This is a Ganesh Mandal which is known for its unique representation of different themes every year. This is a wish fulfilling deity and hence the large number of devotees coming here. The Visarjan happens on the 5th day i.e. Sankarshti day.
After sharing your wishes with Andhericha raja, it’s time for a feast! Feast at Destiny restaurant, Tunga paradise and enjoy the exotic ambience and multi cuisine experience.
- Shayadri Krida mandal, Tilak Nagar: This Mandal is best at making historic monuments, old and new temple and city structures as the set up. It is a must visit for there is variety in the set.
After you have enjoyed the beauty of the set, you can treat yourself at Le café, Chembur. Enjoy its warm bristo like ambience and extensive European specialties.
- Vishwacha Raja, Vile Parle: The Ganesh idol looks like Lord Shiva. Every year, this Ganpati takes the form of Lord Shiva. It is located in Sadananda road, Vile Parle east.
Once you have visited this beautiful Mandal, you can enjoy a quick bite and vibrant interiors. Relish the European flavors at Salt water café, Bandra.
- Swastik Ganesh Mandal, Chandivali, Powai: This is a beautiful Mandal where the Ganesha is red. Every year they have children performing the lezim dance on the 7th day of Ganpati. It is the best mandal in Powai.
To treat yourself after seeing the red Ganesha, Mia Cucina in Powai is the perfect place. Italian bistro offering fine quality food and excellent service.
These Ganesh Mandals are a must visit with the best eateries around you. Pray, wish, eat and pay quik, with Quikwallet at all these restaurants to get Rs.100 off on your bill.
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi! Quik celebrations await you.